1. Common Questions
1.1 How can I check the price of cakes?
You can view the price of cakes once you log in. If you are not a member, you will need to register and log in to view the price.
1.2 Can I add or delete item(s) after I place the order?
Once the order payment is settled, the order item can no longer be changed.
1.3 Does Deli-Delight offer outside catering?
We do have party foods that is suitable for any occasion of gathering. For more information, please kindly contact us via 2116 2080/2116 2090 for more information.
2. Registration & Account Information
2.1 Can I start shopping without registering?
No, you have to register before placing any orders on Deli-Delight.com . However, you can still browse items and register anytime you like. Registration is free and there is no obligation to shop after you have registered.
2.2 What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
Click "FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD" on Login Page. You will need to fill in your registered email address/ mobile phone number. We will then send a password reset link to your registered email address/ mobile phone number. Follow the steps in the link page to reset your password.
2.3 How can I change my personal information?
You can edit it on the My Account page at any time.
3.1 How do I find special offers or promotions?
Selecting ‘Promotion’ on the navigation menu. All listed items are on special promotion. You may also sign up for our e-newsletter to receive regular information of our promotion. Discounts may vary for non-corporate members and corporate members.
3.2 What if I would like to make changes or special requests regarding the order?
Once an order has been confirmed and placed, it cannot be canceled or changed.
3.3 Is there an order cut-off time?
Yes, there is. Orders placed on the day after 00:01 may be picked up on the 2 business days after the order date.
3.4 What if the items are damaged or spoiled?
We guarantee that all products sold are in good quality. If your products are damaged or spoiled upon receiving the orders, please notify us by calling +852-2116 2080 / +852-2116 2090 or sending an email to us with your contact information and details on the same day you received the product. After reviewing your case, we may require you to return the product in its original condition for exchange within 3 days. Please note that we can only exchange products and there is no refund provided. Please do not return the merchandise without authorization by Deli-Delight.
4.1 What payment methods can I use?
You can pay by credit cards. Visa and MasterCard are available on Deli-Delight.com. You can also pay by PayPal (Please click HERE for more details). No extra transaction fee is required for all methods. *All prices are shown in Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)currency.
4.2 Is my credit card secured?
Yes. We will not save your credit card information.
5.1 How much are the delivery charges?
For orders under HKD1,000, a delivery charge of HKD150 will apply for all areas.
5.2 Do you offer delivery if I request for delivery outside your schedule?
For delivery at specific time, an additional service charge of HKD150 will apply. For deliveries outside the delivery schedule, additional costs may apply. Please contact our customer services officers regarding any special requests.
5.3 What happens if there is no one at home when my delivery arrives?
• When applicable, you must fill in the fields 'Remarks for Delivery' and 'Phone No. For Delivery' upon filling the Order Form.
• You will be called around 30 minutes before to the arrival of your delivery to confirm your availability. If you are not successfully reached, the 'Phone No. For Delivery' you filled in previously will be called.
• If the 2nd contact attempt is also unsuccessful, items will be delivered according to what was written on 'Remarks for Delivery'. If you opt for the items being received by the security counter, you must inform the staff in advance.
• Items cannot be left at the door.
• Unsuccessful delivery will be sent back to Deli-Delight, and Deli-Delight will be in touch with the customers for delivery re-arrangement. If delivery is unsuccessful for the second time, an additional charge of HKD150 will apply. Deli-Delight will contact the customers to confirm the additional charge before the re-delivery. If delivery is unsuccessful for the third time, no further delivery rearrangement will be made and no refunds will be made.
• Delivery companies cannot and shall not collect charges on behalf of Deli-Delight without consents with customers beforehand.
6.1 When and where can I pick up my order?
Pickup is only available at the airport and for airport staff only. There are no other pickup points outside airport at this stage. Airport staff will be asked to present their identification if they are to enter the building for pickup.
6.2 What happens if I forget to pick up my order?
Items not picked up on the selected pickup date will be considered abandoned. Ownership of the items will return to Deli-Delight and all money paid by the buyer related to these items will not be refunded.
The following policy would apply to failure at picking up the orders.
1st time - The person would be blacklisted and would not be entitled to the privilege of ordering online at our e Shop for 2 months.
2nd time - The person would be blacklisted and his/her privilege of ordering online would be taken away permanently.
7. Bad Weather Arrangement
7.1 What will happen to my orders when typhoon signal #8 or black rainstorm is hoisted?